DEEP CLEAN WIPE DOWN / BIO-MISTING BACK UP
FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
PROPERTY / VEHICLE DISINFECTING SANITISING SERVICES
WORKING WITH ANAERON MEDICAL STERI-7 (S-7XTRA)
THE HOME OF BIO-SECURITY
World recognised innovative infection control, deep cleaning & bio-misting solutions
Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Listed: S-7XTRA is an approved hospital grade biocidal cleaner disinfectant (ARTG No: 232011) with a Reactive Barrier Technology between cleans
S-7XTRA is proven 99.9999% effective in killing bacteria, viruses, SARS-COVID 2 (COVID-19), E-coli, spores, fungal mould, VRE, MRSA, TB, pathogens which starts working within seconds.
Not to be confused with “household” or “commercial” grade disinfectants currently advertised on the market.
BENEFITS OF DISINFECTION SANITISING WITH S-7XTRA WIPE DOWN & BIO-MISTING
S7XTRA Deep Cleaning Wipe Down & Bio-Misting is a sanitisation process that delivers a biocidal cleaner disinfectant to a wide surface area through a deep clean wipe down & bio-misting is able to sanitise hard to reach surfaces.
It is an economical service using the latest hospital grade technology of STERI-7 (S7XTRA) which is delivered by trained professionals. It kills bacteria, viruses, pathogens and fungi and provides peace of mind and longer safety for all your staff, customers & investment.
This product is safe, gentle to people, the environment, no ventilation required and can be used on any types of surfaces and material including fabrics and vinyl, equipment, covering/flooring, work surfaces, counters, protective glass, headrests, seats, beds/mattresses, toilets, mirrors, lifts etc.
S-7XTRA is ‘food safe’ as it is ethanol free and non-scented & does not discolour. Prevention is better than the cure.
The chemicals used in other fogging solutions may contain hydrogen peroxide or have a chlorine or alcohol base. These may also introduce health and safety RISKS that must be managed and can be highly irritating to the skin and eyes. Alcohol based products are also highly flammable which may lead to fire or explosion if an ignition source is present.
STERI-7 (S-7XTRA) PRODUCT FEATURES:
· Reactive Barrier Technology (RBT)
· Remains active 24/7, keeping areas treated between cleans
· Contains Multi-Actives to prevent resistance from occurring
· Effective in clean and dirty conditions
· Reduces Health Care Acquired Infections
· Can reduce overall facility operational costs
· Reduces the number of cleaning products and simplifies training
· Operates effectively between 4-40 degrees C. Temperature
.A positive user experience
.Non-Toxic (Food Safe); Non-Tainting (no residue); Non-Corrosive; Non-Irritant; Non ethanol based; Not harmful to the environment
· Supports existing cleaning protocols
· No rinsing required
· Biosecurity for your Facility.
WHY USE STERI-7 (S-7XTRA) OVER A REGULAR DISINFECTANT?
Disinfectants may kill some bacteria, but they are only designed to work while wet. Once the solution has dried (often in minutes) it has no effect on new pathogens attacking the surface. This means reintroduction can begin. STERI-7 (S-7XTRA) by contrast, is just as effective when dry as it is when wet. So, it not only kills pathogens when applied, but continues to kill for an extended period of time.
(This is way Paramedics Victoria have choosen to use STERI-7 (S-7XTRA) over all other disinfectants)
HOW EFFECTIVE IS STERI-7 (S-7XTRA) IN DEALING WITH PATHOGEN BUILDING RESISTANCE?
STERI-7 (S-7XTRA) has gone to great lengths to create a product that stands up to the tests.
STERI-7 (S-7XTRA) contains multi-actives, providing BIOCIDAL performance, thereby helping to reduce the chance of pathogens building resistance. For example; Professor Mark Fielder (Kingston University, London), a leader in the field of microbiology, carried out trials over a 6-month period, proved that STERI-7 (S-7XTRA) was still effective at dilutions between a 100-1000 times lower than recommended levels. With Professor Fielder’s guidance
STERI-7 (S-7XTRA) has maintained its focus on this topic at all times during its development.
SUITABLE FOR, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
· Hospitality industries: restaurants, cafes, RSL, bowling etc
· Sporting facilities and rooms
· Child Care Centres
· Play Centres
· Commercial, Residential, Vehicles & Workplace.
· Food Transport and Coffee or Food Trucks
· Hair dressers, beauty salons, massage etc
· Medical facilities: surgeries, dental clinics, physio etc
· Rental industries: end of lease/change over rental, new home settlement sanitisation, inspections, display homes, sales
· Retail shops
· Retail Fast Food Outlets
· Mechanics / Funeral Parlours
· Travel Agencies
· Emergency services; Ambulance, Fire, Police
· Vehicles: Private, Couriers, Taxis, Uber, Staff Cars etc
· Community Centres: community houses; etc
· Places of Worship
· Animal allied industries, vets, groomers, shelters
· Any facility, not listed here please call us
CONTACT PATHOGENS THAT STERI-7 (S-7XTRA) KILLS
· Psudomonas. aeruginosa
· Methicillin Resistant Staphyloccus areus (MSRA)
· Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE)
· Enterococcus hirae
· Escherichia coli (E.coli)
· Salmonella typhimurium
· Salmonella enteritidis
· Salmonella cholerae suis
· Proteus Vulgaris
· Listeria monocytogene
· Acinetobacter baumannii
· Campylobacter jejuni
· Klebsiella pneumoniae NDM-1
· Mycobacterium terrae (TB)–tested in 50g soiling p litre
· Mycobacterium Fortuitum
· Clostridium difficile (C.Diff)
· Clostridium perfingens
· Candida Albicans
· Aspergillus brasiliensis (niger)
· SARS and Coronovirus COVID-19
· Hepatitis C
· Influenza A H1N1 (Swine Flu)
· KEEPING YOUR INVESTMENTS PROTECTED – STAY SAFE
All Deep Cleaning & Bio-Misting information supplied above has been approved by Anaeron and STERI-7 (S-7XTRA) the home of Bio-Security.
Please contact Autosmart Mobile Detailing Home of Property / Vehicle Disinfectant Sanitisation Services for costing information on 0417 557 311.
Serving All South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, Plus Surrounding Areas,
We come to you!